Sunday, October 30, 2022

#29~ Lets Be a Turkey~ Featuring Tru Clothing

 



I know I know. It's still October. But holidays are never just one holiday anymore. We always skip over Thanksgiving. So this year I said NOPE. Lets do thanksgiving before thanksgiving. 
So my parents cooked up a tasty yummy Thanksgiving food. 
I couldn't resist being the lil turkey that is full of sass. 

Outfit 
Tru Clothing ~ Lil' Turkey outfit comes in Bebe Toddler, Infant and Toddleedoo. comes with a onesie and pants. 

Hair
Tru Clothing ~ Lil' Turkey Hat and hair.  The hair comes in the colors of Black, blonde, and brown. Does have just the hat also. Comes with a resizer to resize it to fit better for you. 

All of the decor that is used in the photo is from DFS. And its all the stuff I have made. 

Everything else 
look here at Harmony's Everyday page 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...