Friday, October 28, 2022

#28 ~ Surviving purely out of Spite ~ Featuring Tru Clothing


 I woke up this morning feeling a lil extra sassy. I mean I'm always sassy but today there was a lil extra in it. As all the adults in my family will say. Sassy is my middle name. And there is nothing extra about my extra sassiness. Because I run on sugar, and sass. So when I was getting dressed today I had to wear my top I gotten from Tru Clothing. I mean it is showing everyone just how sassy I am today. 

Outfit
~Shirt~

Tru Clothing ~ Spite Shirt ~ Comes in Bebe, Youth, Toddleedoo, Tweendoo, and Tweenster

~Pants~

BrattyLane~ Black Capris~ Come from the Wicked out. 

~Shoes~

TippyTap ~Melinda Sandals~ Black

~Hair~ 

Truth ~ Blush ~ Brunette

Pose

Reina Photography ~ SK0054 Pose ~ Comes with the pose only, or with the complete pose scene. I used just the pose.

For anything else that I used 
Harmony's Everyday Page 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...