Sunday, October 23, 2022

#24~ Movie Night~ Featuring Moon and Back Boutique at Thimble

 


Last night I asked my mommy if we could do a movie night. I wanted to watch a Halloween movie. I really wanted to watch Hocus Pocus 2. So I went and begged mommy to watch a movie with me until she gave in. I told her that we should wear our new outfits from Moon and Back Boutique while watch the movie. So while mommy popped the popcorn and grabbed so much needed snacks, I turned on the tv and found Hocus Pocus 2 for us to watch. Climbed up into her lap and munched on popcorn and watched the movie.

Outfits

Moon and Back Boutique - Rachel- Comes in 6 different colors (2 are shown), 3 of the 6 colors are halloween themed and the other 3 are leopard theme. Available for the bodies of Toddleedoo, Lullabeeb, Reborn and Legacy. You can get this at Thimble from Oct.20th till Nov.5th. 

Hair

Wasabi- Poolside

Pose

Easy Peasy Poses - Movie Night 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...