Sunday, October 23, 2022

#25~ Beautiful Fall Day ~ Featuring Co-Co at Thimble

 



It's a beautiful fall day in my area. I knew I had to wear this sweater and skirt outfit from Co-Co. I knew once I saw this outfit that it would soon become a must have and a must wear for those nice but still cool days before the snow starts falling. 

Outfit

Co-Co~ Cozy Fall- Comes in only Toddleedoo. This outfit comes in 5 beautiful colors. Beige, blueberry (featured in photo), Pine, Plum and Rose. They are all available at Thimble from Oct. 20th till Nov.5th. 

Hair

Truth ~ Blush ~Brunette pack

Shoes

TippyTap~ Irina shoes in Snow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...