Wednesday, November 22, 2023

It's Thanksgiving FINALLY~~~ Featuring Moon and Back Boutique

 



I woke up this morning smelling something good. I couldn't put my finger on it. That was till I ran to the dinning room. To my surprise I saw Thanksgiving food all over the table. I knew it was coming up but to see it spread out on the table for me to grab was making me hungry. So I pulled over my chair from my tea party area and tried with all my might to reach up there and grab a piece. Sadly my mommy was watching me the whole time and just as soon as I was able to reach for something to get it. I was picked up and firmly but in a loving way that, that was for in a little bit. So I guess it is off to play till I can stuff my face full of turkey. GOOBLE GOOBLE!!  

~FEATURING~

Moon and Back Boutique ~  Blair ~ Available in Toddleedoo, Bebe and Lullabeeb. Available in 10 different colors to pick from or get the fatpack for them all. Available only at  Thimble from Nov 20th till Dec 5th. 

 ~Genetics ~

Body/Head

Toddleedoo~ Body ~ Baby (v.4.2.8) & Head~ Head PLUS~ Cherry (2.1)

Skin

Flying Bunny ~ Meg ~ In Tone Amber 

Accessories on body 

Muriel Amalie Blush and Highlights, Kate Eye in Sky 

NIMUHeart Freckles~ Pack One

Hair

Wasabi~ Pomelo Hair ~ Absolute Pack 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...