Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Let Spooky Season Begin Featuring H.O.P.E.

  



Spooky Season is upon us! (I know its not even October yet but its close.) I decided to jump into my Jack O Lantern outfit by H.O.P.E. and start the season off with some spooky movies. Even had my candy (fresh candy at least I think its fresh found it all in the food stand at the drive in movie) and my popcorn. Time to start watching my movies. 

~OUTFIT~

H.O.P.E ~ Jack O Lantern ~ Available in Bebe, Lullabeeb and Toddleedoo. You can grab your very own outfit at Thimble (Opens Sept 20th and closes Oct 5th) Please note that Thimble moved. 

~PROPS~

Junk Food ~ Wearable Candy Bowl (Orange Pumpkin) and Punk'n Bucket 

~LOCATION~

Bear Mountain Campgrounds  Come look around. To get to the Drive in Location at the campgrounds you take the teleporter to the drive in that is found by the main office. 


 ~GENETICS~Body/Head

Toddleedoo~ Body ~ Baby (v.4.2.8) & Head~ Head PLUS~ Cherry (2.1)

Skin

Flying Bunny ~ White ~ In Tone Amber 

Accessories on body 

Muriel Amalie Blush and Highlights, Kate Eye in Lime 

NIMUHeart Freckles~ Pack One

Hair 

Truth Blush ~ Essential

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...