Wednesday, November 2, 2022

#33~ Feeding the Deer ~ Featuring Tru Clothing

 




Today when I woke up my mommy told me she had a very special chore for me to do. My first thought was "Oh boy! I get to so something fun." Then I thought a little more about the conversation from the night before when I heard mommy telling daddy that she needed to make a chore list out because someone needed to pick up after the puppies. So I thought for sure I was gonna be on puppy poop duty for the day and that didn't seem so special after all. 

So I ran to my closet pulled out my newest outfit from Tru Clothing and put it on. As I went to the kitchen to find mommy I saw she had apples on the counter from yesterday's trip to the farmer's market. My mommy reached over adjusted my hat on my head then handed me some apples. Mommy said, "Go on out and feed the deer that are in the yard." I was so excited because I had saw daddy this several different times and I always wanted to do it. I squealed with pure happiness. I hear my mommy laughing at my squealing. I ran out the door so fast, I forgot I didn't have any shoes on. But that didn't bother me any. I ran till I got a lil closer to the deer then I walked up with the apples to feed the deer. 

BEST MORNING EVER!!!!!!! 

~~WEARING~~

Tru Clothing ~ Sadie~ Comes In Bebe Yourth and Toddler, and Toddleedoo Fitted, Comes with Sweater, Pants. Scarf and Hat. The Scarf and hat are unrigged so you can resize them to fit yourself better. Sadie is available at the store.

~Hair~ 

Wasabi ~ Salty Hair ~ Absolute Pack

~Pose~

Reina Photography (RP) ~ SK0019 ~ comes with the Pose and Prop (the group of apples or a single apple) also comes with a scene for the backdrop.*not shown* 

For all other credits check out 

Harmony's Everyday Page 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...