Wednesday, November 2, 2022

#35~ Such a CutiePie~ Featuring BrattyLane

 



Today, mommy decided I needed to get a nice cute photo of me done. I agreed and ran upstairs and grabbed my newest outfit from BrattyLane. She has it as her newest 35 Linden monthly sale item. And its just too cute. Mommy said I was sassy for the photos. If you can't be sassy while having your photo taken then I guess you just ain't having fun is how I look at it. 
Anyway, Mommy got her photos and I got to stay sassy. It was a win win kind of day. 

*OUTFIT*
BrattyLane - Fall Cutie- Comes in Toddleedoo- You receive Dress, Jacket, and the hair ties (2 of them with resizers)

*SHOES*
TippyTap -Samantha Shoes in Coal 
Socks are from the toddleedoo hud. In black and the long ones. 

*Hair*
Wasabi - Pomelo Hair - Absolute Pack 

For everything else check out 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...