Wednesday, November 2, 2022

#31 Boaty Fun Part 2 Featuring BrattyLane

More Boaty Fun.

BrattyLane also has a gator boaty. This one was fun. I got to go chase pirates with it. I was trying to steal their rum. I about got catch but lucky for me that Gator Boaty is fast and I was able to get away.  Check out the videos for the sound and the get away chase.  



Boaty 
BrattyLane ~ Gator Boaty V1

Outfit

~Top~
Tru Clothing ~ Spite Shirt ~ Comes in Bebe, Youth, Toddleedoo, Tweendoo, and Tweenster

~Shorts~
Maple ~ Ollie Shorts: White ~ comes in Bebe, Youth, Lullabeeb and Toddleedoo.

~Hair~
Wasabi ~ Salty hair Absolute Pack wearing the baseball cap


Check out Harmony's Everyday Page for all other credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...