Sunday, October 23, 2022

#26~ Visiting the Farm ~ Featuring Baby Bubbles at Thimble




Since it was such a nice day out. I asked mommy and daddy if we could take a trip to the local farm. I knew I had to change into a different outfit. I ran upstairs and grabbed my outfit from Baby Bubbles to put on. It was the only one that would work for a trip to the farm. When we got to the farm, I was running around I found some cute sleeping piggies. They were so cute. Just had to take a few photos with them. 

Outfits 
Baby Bubbles ~ Fall Harvest~ Available in the bodies of Toddleedoo and Bebe. Comes with the Overalls, Long sleeve Shirt and the shoes. Also comes with Hairbows (not shown). Comes in three colors (as shown in photos) Coral, Pink and Cream. Available at Thimble from Oct. 20th till Nov. 5th. 

Hair
Truth~ Elixir~ Brunette



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...