Saturday, October 22, 2022

#22~ Just Falling into Fall~ Featuring The Popcorn Tree at Thimble

 




I was browsing my closet and couldn't decide on what to wear today. Today was a little cooler meaning that fall is starting to set in even more. I decided to wear my sweater outfit from The Popcorn Tree. I couldn't decide which one was my favorite because they are all too cute not to have. You can get them yourself at Thimble from October 20th till November 5th. 

Outfit 

The Popcorn Tree~ October Sweaters~ comes with the pants and sweater. Available in Toddleeoo, Bebe, Youth, Tweendoo, and Lullabeeb. Also comes in three different designs (as seen in photos), Hello Fall Truck, Spooktacular Kid, and Pink Pumpkin. Available at Thimble October 20th till November 5th.

Hair


Doe~ Vee

Pose

P.o.s.e. ~ Fall 

Everything else

Check out Harmony's Everyday Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...