Tuesday, October 18, 2022

#18~ Time to start running~ Featuring Cherished Designs from The Cove Event

 




Today I woke up and thought to myself. "I need to start getting into running shape, so I can run from house to house real fast on Trick or Treat night. Also so I can run away fast from any big kid trying to steal my candy." So I decided to wear my outfit I got From The Cove that Cherished Designs made called "Velvet Sorcery Abia" and headed of to the gym to run on the treadmill. 

Outfit
Cherished Designs~ Velvet Sorcery Abia ~Available in Toddleedoo and Bebe. You get The pants, the top and a Hud to change the colors of each item. With the hud you can change colors of the top, the pants and the accent color that is on the pants. 
You can get yours from The Cove that is going on right now till end of the month. 

Hair
Wasabi~ Seaside FLF ed. Hair~Absolute Pack 

Shoes
Beau Bebe~ Sweet Sneakers in white

for everything else 
Harmony's Everyday Post has you covered

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...