Saturday, October 15, 2022

#16~Happiness is all around Featuring Moon and Back Boutique at DayDream

 



Today I decided it was time to have a lil tea party. So I decided to wear my new dress that I had gotten from Moon & Back Boutique at Daydream. I couldn't figure out what one I wanted to wear because I love all the colors and designs. Hard to please a 3 year old when you want to wear it ALL. 

Outfit
Moon & Back Boutique~ Vera includes sizes for Toddleedoo, Lullabeeb and Bebe. Also comes in 6 different colors. Available at Daydream Opens October 12th. 

Shoes
Tippy Tap ~ Melinda sandals in white

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...