Sunday, October 2, 2022

#011~ She believed she could so she did Featuring BrattyLane

 



I was visiting my big sister at her home and I kept hearing this beautiful song that I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw this beautiful angel that I hadn't seen before at my sister's. I had to get a better look. As I got closer the angel became closer along with the music.  I got a close look at it and asked my sister what it said. It reads "She believed she could so she did." 

This beautiful keepsake is brought to us by BrattyLane. This is her hunt item for the Out Shop Cancer event that is taking place this month. This event is very near and dear to our lovely Kaycee. As I am sure it is with alot of us! 

Out Shop Cancer~ BrattyLane ~Angel Musical Keepsake~ She Believed 
Run don't walk down to the main store and hunt for this item. You won't be disappointed. This event runs from Oct.1st til Oct.31st. 
Proceeds of this hunt item go direct (100%) to ACS. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...