Wednesday, September 14, 2022

#006~ Feeling a little wicked featuring BrattyLane

 



Today I was feeling a little wicked. *giggles* Because I wanted candy and I wanted Halloween candy. Like NOW not in another month and half. So I donned on my wicked outfit. And set off to find my Halloween candy bucket that I knew my mommy had for me. Once I found it I slipped in the kitchen and grabbed some snacks that mommy kept in my reach just for me and slipped them into my bucket. And off I went to go play while I patiently waited for Care to open up the Spooky Hollow 2022 Event. 
The Spooky Hollow 2022 Event @ Care will be held from Sept 17th till Sept. 31st 

Featuring: 

Outfit 1
{BrattyLane}~ {BL} Wicked Outfit Version 2
Includes: Keds shoes, Carpis Hud, Onesie, Oversize Bow and Tutu Skirt 

 Outfit 2 

{BrattyLane}~ {BL} Wicked Outfit Verison 1
Includes: Keds shoes, Carpis Hud, Onesie, Oversize Bow and Tutu Skirt  

Hair: 
Truth Hair- Anouk - Light Brown 

Pose
! Whippersnappers ! ~ Trick or Treat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...