Thursday, September 7, 2023

First Day of Preschool Featuring Blessid Babies and p.o.s.e. at Woodland


Today my mommy woke me up early and told me today was the first day of preschool. I didn't even know she was sending me to school. I'm only 3 who sends their kids to school. I guess its cuz I'm always wanting to go. So she decided to send me to school. It is a private school she told me. They even make you wear these "uniforms" for school clothing. But we will see how I like it. 

~ OUTFIT ~

Blessid Babies ~ Kinder Outfit (for the girls) /Scholar Outfit (for the boys) ~ This outfit fits Toddleedoo, Lullabeeb, Bebe, and Bebe Chonk. Comes with 7 different options for the shirt, and 4 different bow options. This way you can mix and match. The skirt comes with 4 different color options as well. Shoes and socks are sold separately. For the Scholar outfit it fits Toddleedoo, Lullabeeb, Bebe and Bebe Chonk. Comes with 7 different options for the shirt, 10 different options for the tie, and 3 different options for the shorts. Shoes and socks are sold separately also. There is also a bag that comes with the outfit sold separately also. You can pick this outfit up at Woodland Event (Sept 5th till Sept 20th).

~ POSE ~

p.o.s.e. ~ School ~ This pose comes with the pose ball and the crate that you sit on that has the ABC and coloring pencils on it. Along with the coloring pencil you hold. You can get this pose at Woodland Event  (Sept 5th till Sept 20th). 

   ~GENETICS~Body/Head

Toddleedoo~ Body ~ Baby (v.4.2.8) & Head~ Head PLUS~ Cherry (2.1)

Skin

Flying Bunny ~ White ~ In Tone Amber 

Accessories on body 

Muriel Amalie Blush and Highlights, Kate Eye in Lime 

NIMUHeart Freckles~ Pack One

Hair 

Truth Blush ~ Essential








No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...