Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Sunflower Farm Featuring Essi & Co


I took a trip to the sunflower farm. I love how they are all standing tall and proud. I knew I was gonna be outside a lot today so I decided to wear my outfit from Essi & Co. It's still cool enough for me but at the same time warm enough. You can also get your very own outfit from Essi & Co at Thimble (open from Aug. 20th till Sept. 5th). 

OUTFIT 

Essi & Co ~ Riley ~ Comes in 8 different jeans and 8 different tops. Available in Lullabeeb and Toddleedoo. Grab them while you can at Thimble

Tippy Toes ~ Andrea Sneakers ~ Snow Comes in Toddleedoo and Tweeneedoo.

  ~GENETICS~Body/Head

Toddleedoo~ Body ~ Baby (v.4.2.8) & Head~ Head PLUS~ Cherry (2.1)

Skin

Flying Bunny ~ White ~ In Tone Amber 

Accessories on body 

Muriel Amalie Blush and Highlights, Kate Eye in Lime 

NIMUHeart Freckles~ Pack One

Hair 

Truth Cupcake ~ Essential



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...