Monday, August 14, 2023

Cozy Under The Stars Featuring Graceful Garments




I wanted to be outside because it was a nice warm summer day. So I asked my mommy if I could have her build my teepee tent outside so I could play outside in it. Mommy agreed and well I have to say I love it outside. *Graceful Garments* had made a super cute Teepee Tent - Galaxy. You can find this at The Cove Event ( open from Aug. 14th till Aug. 28th). The tent comes in two sizes. One for tots and one for the tweens. The poses are adjustable. Making it easy to use. You can get your own for 200L$. 

~WEARING~

Tiptoes ~ Lacey Demin Shorts~ lite Comes in Bebe, Youth and Toddleedoo.

Tiptoes ~ Scoop Neck Shirt ~ Magic Comes in Toddleedoo, Tweeeneedoo, Bebe and youth. Also comes in loose fit too. 


  ~GENETICS~Body/Head

Toddleedoo~ Body ~ Baby (v.4.2.8) & Head~ Head PLUS~ Cherry (2.1)

Skin

Flying Bunny ~ White ~ In Tone Amber 

Accessories on body 

Muriel Amalie Blush and Highlights, Kate Eye in Lime 

NIMUHeart Freckles~ Pack One

Hair 

Doe ~ Starburst ~ with the stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...