Monday, February 20, 2023

FOUND: KITTEN Featuring Cherished Designs and p.o.s.e

 



I found a kitty and brought it into the house. I decided to give it some milk since it looked hungry. The kitty drank the milk but the moment my other kitty came into the kitchen the kitty ran out the open door. I went searching for it as I didn't want it to get hurt and was afraid it was gonna go hungry. I hope the kitty will come back for some more milk later. I think next time I bring the kitty in the house I'm gonna lock my other one in closet so he can't scare it away. 


*FEATRUING*

OUTFIT

Cherished Designs~ Be my 'Gnome'ntine ~ Available in in Fatpack. Comes with Pants and Top for Toddleedoo and Bebe. Hud comes with 4 different textures for each pants and top. So you can mix and match them to your liking. Available at Thimble from Feb. 20th till March 5th. 

POSE 

p.o.s.e. ~ milk? ~ This pose comes with the pose, the kitty and the milk bowl. This pose is for Toddleedoo/bebe.  Available at Thimble from Feb. 20th till March 5th. 

Genetics

Body/Head

Toddleedoo~ Body ~ Baby (v.4.2.8) & Head~ Head PLUS~ Cherry (2.1)

Skin

Flying Bunny ~ White ~ In Tone Amber 

Accessories on body 

Muriel Amalie Blush and Highlights, Kate Eye in Lime 

NIMUHeart Freckles~ Pack One

Hair 

Wasabi ~ Pomelo Hair ~ Absolute Pack
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...