Thursday, October 26, 2023

Is this a trick or a treat? Featuring Buglets

 


I heard a baby crying while I was playing today. I couldn't figure where it was coming from. I thought it was maybe one of my sister's dolls. But I was hearing it loud when I walked by the front door. I know my mommy said never to open the door but that baby was crying and screaming. I found this cute baby on our porch. Is it a trick or a treat? And if its a treat can we keep it mommy? Well thats if mommy can make it stop crying. 

~FEATURING~

Buglets ~ Sarbrina PJs ~ These cute Halloween PJs are available in Lullabeeb, Bebe toddler and Bebe Youth. There is 10 different top designs to choose from with 4 different bottom colors. Or you can grab the fatpack to get them all and mix-n-match them. These are available at Thimble from October 20th till November 5th. 

Genetics~

Body/head

Lullabeeb ~ Infant body 1.1 with Aquarius Head  and Hairbase Brown

~Skin~

Flying Bunny ~ Niki Skin ~ in the tone Tea 

~Accessories for the body~

DudaDreamsChin Dimple , BOM Diapers Lullabeebs

~Hair and accessories~ 

Sister Friend ~ Children's Turban in black 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...