Tuesday, October 24, 2023

A Witch Apprentice Featuring Little NoVella


 

I was exploring around the lands of Second Life. When I came upon a house. This house was very inviting and the ladies who lived in it told me stories about their lives as they were excited to tell me all about themselves. I sat and listened and was excited to know all about them. Then they asked if I would like to become their apprentice for the Halloween season. I asked what it was and they said that they needed me to spread some goodness while they spread the evilness of their spells. It was told to them if they had someone to spread some goodness they would be able to stay free and not be hung. I happily agreed.

~FEATURING~ 

Little NoVella ~ LabBeaker Short Nails~ 11 different textures for nails. These nails will work with Toddleedoo and Tweeneedoo. You can find them at The Cove from Oct 14th till Oct 28th. 

~OUTFIT~

Tiptoes ~ Witchy Spirit -Purple ~ Comes in Toddleedoo and Bebe. Comes with the floppy witch's hat, the romper. Included but not shown is the witch's broom. 

Ribbons ~  Magical Tights~  BOM (Baked On Mesh) in Black. This is a group gift. 

Tippy Tap ~ Luna Boots ~ in Black comes in Toddleedoo size. 

~POSE~

Easy Peasy Posy  ~ Little Witch Pose



 ~GENETICS~Body/Head

Toddleedoo~ Body ~ Baby (v.4.2.8) & Head~ Head PLUS~ Cherry (2.1)

Skin

Flying Bunny ~ White ~ In Tone Amber 

Accessories on body 

Muriel Amalie Blush and Highlights, Kate Eye in Lime 

NIMUHeart Freckles~ Pack One

Hair 

Doe Tea ~ Flux 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...