Friday, December 23, 2022

#76~ What dis?! It twinkles!~ Featuring Luna Rosa and p.o.s.e.

I crawled my way over to the fireplace area all cuz I saw twinkling lights. I screamed with delight as they were changing colors and making me feel so happy. All I could keep saying was "What dis? What dis?" I honestly couldn't help but feel so excited to see them twinkle. 

*Featuring Items*
*Outfit*
Luna Rosa ~ Baby Carol ~ comes in only lullabeeb. Has 5 different colors to pick from. Each outfit separately is 200L$ or you can get the fatpack for 700L$. Comes with Dress, Tights, boots and hairbow (no shown) Available at Thimble Dec. 20th till Jan. 5th

*Pose*
p.o.s.e. ~ Lights LB is made for Lullabeebs 
Available at Thimble Dec. 20th till Jan. 5th

Hair accessory
 Sister Friend ~ Children's Turban White 

Body Information
Please click HERE for more information 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...