Sunday, December 11, 2022

#61~ Playtime ~ Featuring BrattyLane

 




Today I went to visit a friend of mine. We wanted to play outside since it wasn't too cold but there was still snow all over the ground. Then I remembered that my mommy had taken me to the Yule Cart Sale & Hunt event. (runs from Dec. 9th till Dec. 29th) and had gotten me a Snooze  & Play! So I rezzed those out and we played together with our blocks. I got bored of blocks and played with my play doh. Over all we had fun without sitting on the cold wet snowy ground. 


**FEATURING ITEM**
BrattyLane ~ Snooze  & Play!~ Availabe at the Yule Cart Sale & Hunt till Dec. 29th.  You can get either the LOVE Snowman (blue)or Silent Night (red and black).  These are made for kids in mind. (Not sure how the animations would look for adults since the animations are kid animations.) Included in each one is 8 animations with 4 props. (as you see in photos, blocks and play doh are two of the choices). These are copy only. And come at a great price. Only 100L$ each. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...