Saturday, October 8, 2022

#013~ Is that a Elephant?? Featuring BrattyLane at The Cove



Today I decided I was gonna go explore the great world of our SL. I hopped over to BrattyLane and checked out her WILDLIFE Adventure. While I was there I pulled out my Elephant boaty and took off. I didn't even bother putting on my life jacket. I was too excited to see the animals. Zipping across the water, crashing a few times into island to look at the animals. When I found the elephants they were all excited and curious as to what was in the water. I stopped and let them check it out. They all were making their trumpeting sound with their trunks. They must of been excited to see the lil girl and her elephant boaty. 

Vehicle 
BrattyLane~ Elephant Boaty~ Available at The Cove Starting October 14th and ends on October 31st. 

Outfit
BrattyLane~ Captain Adorable-Pink 
Fits Toddleedoo Fitted
Comes with the Life Jacket ( Not Shown) 

Hair
Wasabi~ Poolside RT~ Absolute Pack 

For everything else I normally wear please check out Harmony's Everyday Post


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...