Saturday, September 10, 2022

#005 A hunting we will go!

While I was down at the Spoonful Of Sugar Event. I saw they had a hunt going on. Now I don't know about you but hunts are one of my favorite things to do. I love running around clicking on things and seeing if they give me the prize. I love being able to zoom my camera around getting into the tiniest places looking for that prize. To me it always shocks me when its actually the most oblivious placing for the hunt prize to be and I totally missed it. But that thrill of going with friends and playing that Who will find it first game that we play. Makes it all worth it in the end. 


~~ EVENT~~

The Get Crabby Hunt

Spoonful Of Sugar Festival~ Doctors without Borders (Sept 3rd-Sept 18th) Proceeds from this event go to Doctors without Borders. 




~~HUNT ITEM~~

{BrattyLane} ~~ Crabby Station -Red 

Information: 

Offers several different animations.  Only featuring two. Leaving the rest for you all to enjoy as a surprise.



Clothing: 

Tiptoes ~ Playful Overall Shorts -Flowers 

All other items can be found in Harmony's Everyday Post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung Featuring Once Upon A Time

  Spring has sprung. It's officially spring. Warm weather, rain showers that make the flowers grow. The animals are coming out to play f...